SHEQ Site Manager
6 month contract basis Spring 2018
Excellent rates of pay
I am currently looking for a SHEQ Site Manager for a project based in Ipswich on a 6 month contract basis starting in Spring 2018 on excellent rates of pay via Ltd / Umbrella company.
You will have:-
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in land to submarine cable transition joint and export cable.
- Strong understanding of safety management systems, polices and strategies within an asset intensive electrical engineering environment.
- Able to plan the winching schedules and winching works for land to sea transition of EHV cable
- Ability to plan Temporary Works
You will need:-
- Professional Safety qualification
- Temporary Works Coordinator is an advantage
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Manager West London Excellent Salary + Benefits + Car Our client is a market leading organisation within the Utilities Sector. They are...
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager with a demolition background for a 14 month contract paying £220 a day in Central London. As a...
Job Title Rail Comms Technical Delivery Manager Location West Midlands Rate £350 a day Urgently seeking a Rail Comms Technical Delivery...