HV Site Manager, Power Networks, J2761608
Permanent £40k, 46k annual salary
Will consider contract basis at £300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella company
I am currently looking for a HV Site Manager to be based in Hertfordshire on cabling substation projects on a permanent £40 - £46k annual salary or contract basis at £300.00 per day Ltd/Umbrella company.
You will be:-
- Managing civils and construction actives within a HV cabling environment
- Ensure the health and safety files are fit for purpose
- Producing RAMS and ensuring they are adhered to on site
- Able to attend client and other stakeholder meetings
- Able to manage the movement of vehicles and plant equipment within a substation
You will have:-
- Either BESC & Person Competent persons or UKPN Authorised person
- Cable or Substation Site Management experience of 132kV or higher is an advantage
- Checkable history and testimonial references
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com