Site Manager, Telecoms, J2765993
Covering Hampshire / Berkshire
3 month contract basis
Competitive rates of pay
I am currently looking for a Site Manager for an ongoing telecoms contract in the South of England.
This opportunity is covering Hampshire / Berkshire with competitive rates of pay on offer.
You will be
- Overseeing teams of fibre optic jointing engineers/splicers, civil repair teams clearing and repairing blockages and damaged duct sections, copper and Fibre cabling teams.
- Supervising work activities in FTTC and FTTP
- Liaising with local authorities, highways agency and clients
- Managing excavations and repairs of existing ducting within a highways environment
- Overseeing reinstatements works that may be carried out in gardens, footpaths etc.
You will need:-
- Previous telecoms experience
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
- Checkable work history and testimonials
- BT Network experienced would be an advantage
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Site Manager (Nights) Location London Job Type Contract We are Urgently seeking 2 Site Managers (SISS) to join a major Railway...
Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for a Site Manager in structural steel for an immediate start in Central London paying £45k -...
Project Manager, Telecoms, J2765528 Blantyre Competitive salary on offer I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join one of the UK's leading...