Site Manager, Water Industry, J2760762
Covering East & West Midlands
3 to 6 month contract basis
£300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company
I am currently looking for multiple Site Managers within the Water Industry to cover the East & West Midlands projects on a 3 to 6 month contract basis at £300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella company.
You will be:-
- Producing and reviewing method statements and risk assessment
- Providing daily and weekly progress up dates to the Operations Manager
- Ensuring all works are done in line with the issued design
- Ensuring all works are delivered within the relevant regulatory and client asset standards
- Carrying out site audits and on-site supervision
- Liaising with clients, local authorities and third parties
- Monitoring productivity and improve where necessary
You will have:-
- Severn Trent water experience i the last 12 months
- Experience in delivering projects within the water / Utilities industry
- Deep excavation experience
- SMSTS, NRSWA, Water Hygiene card
- Checkable work history and testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Manager, Water Industry, J2760762 Covering East & West Midlands 3 to 6 month contract basis £300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company I...
2 x Civil Site Managers, J2761061 Central London 6 week plus contract basis £300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella company I am currently looking for...
Site Manager - Rail M&E Systems x3 Umbrella or PAYE contract - Market Rate 11 Months Contract Location - Stratford Working on a major railway...
Job Title Maintenance/Site Manager Job Type Perm Location London An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced ...