Foreman, Groundwork, J2753805
3 months + contract basis
£300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company
Our client is working on a project in the Barrow-in-Furness area. They have won a prestigious construction project associated with the upgrade of the electricity network in the region and looking for a Foreman for Groundwork to support the project team on a 3 month + contract basis with good rates of pay at £300.00 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company.
You will have:-
- Experienced in overseeing quality civils / groundwork installations of significant value.
- Utility/buried services diversionary works experienced.
- Significant experience in managing either direct labour or sub-contract labour for groundwork packages and ideally steel framed buildings experience.
- Able to work in Barrow/ for the duration of the works at the committed rate.
You will need:-
- SSSTS or equivalent.
- Previously held (or current) HSG47
- Fully checkable references for the past 2 years.
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to start immediately for a 8 week assignment in North West London. The role is based on...
Currently on the lookout for a Site Foreman with good steel structures experience to work with one of the UK's leading steel structure companies on a...
We are currently looking for 4 Foremen for a project in Central London to start mid October paying £24ph for a duration of 5 months. As a...