Technical Support Engineer, J2755628
Excellent Salary Dependant on experience.
Our client is a developer of electrical power system design, analysis, and real-time software solutions. Due to an increase in business they are looking to appoint experienced Technical Support Engineer to be based in Milton Keynes with excellent salary depending on experience.
- Responsible for performing power system analysis and design covering a range of industries.
- Undertake electrical system analysis and studies including load flow studies, short circuit studies, motor starting, harmonic analysis and protection studies.
- Support ETAP development activities including product support, software testing, and other related tasks.
- Protectively assist with ETAP product technical support, technical demo's and product training
- Attend industry lead events including the management of exhibitions, seminars, etc.
- Communicate with colleagues, management, Clients, vendors, and others in a professional manner.
- Understanding of and compliance with all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will need
- Significant experience in the electrical power systems analysis and design and able to provide at least 3 high value examples
- Working knowledge of ETAP and other power systems analysis software
- Capability to utilize standard engineering and mathematical concepts and principles in the design, coding, and testing of software components;
- Proficiency in modelling and analysis for industrial and distribution power systems and able to provide recent examples
In return our client is offering career stability with an established company, competitive salary and excellent benefits
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
SHEQ Advisor, Utilities / Power Networks Croydon, Surrey 12 month contract basis £300.00 per day Ltd company pay rate I am currently looking...
Currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work with the commercial manager and civil team. This role will interest someone wanting to...
Project Manager Kent Excellent Salary + Package Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and...