Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Rail)
Pay: £200 - £275 per day
Location: South London
We have been requested by our client to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis to join their team to working on a numerous Rail projects in South London. Our client is a Multi-disciplinary Construction and Civil Engineering contractor working across a whole range of industry sectors.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the commercial team
- Implementing commercial processes to final account
- Carrying out valuations
- Client liaison
- Management of sub-contractor documentation and accounts
- Monthly reporting and controlling all commercial aspects of allocated projects and more
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience working on Rail / Civils projects
- Contractor background
- Can do attitude
Desirable attributes include:
Degree in QS or any relevant equivalent commercial qualification
Member of a relevant QS Profession QS institution
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
- Call - 01189 241 643
- Text - 07725 597837
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If this isn t for you why not check you re worth on www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
A large and leading utilities services contractor are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in their busy...
Assistant Quantity Surveyor London Ref: J2755294 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package A transport...
Quantity Surveyor London Ref: J2755133 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package A highly accredited main...