Role: Commercial Manager
We have been requested by the rail division of one of the worlds leading innovation and technology consultancies to employ a Commercial Manager to work alongside Project Leads and Business teams to provide commercial expertise and support across the full project life-cycle of a range of diverse and technical disciplines and projects based in Derbyshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial and contractual advice in preparation of expressions of interest, tender submissions and other proposals
- Reviewing and negotiating the contractual commitments of the business liaising closely with the in-house legal team
- Providing guidance on all the commercial aspects of new business development opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects of contract management throughout the project life-cycle.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of commercial contract management and a proven track record of negotiation
- Legal, business or purchasing qualification
- Ability to use business systems (CRM, SharePoint, SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound working knowledge of commercial contract law
Desirable attributes include:
Degree in QS or any relevant equivalent commercial qualification
Member of a relevant QS Profession / QS institution
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
Call - 01189 241 642
Text - 07725 597837
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor based in Worksop to join a well-established company specialising in the provision of Construction and Civil...
Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for 3 tractor drivers for a 6 month project in Lincoln / Triton Knoll to start ASAP. 12 hours a day - Every...
Quantity Surveyor Major Civils Projects Work for an inspiring and innovate people-focused engineering and construction consultancy delivering major...