I have an opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to join a key client of ours in Woolwich on Crossrail. The successful candidate must be a proactive individual with previous experience of working within a similar role. The role is required to maintain all formal project documentation within a consistent controlled system, to ensure that contractual requirements are met in relation to published documentation. Responsibilities will be as follows
- Create, Import and Issue drawings within the Cabinet system
- Copying, packing and scanning drawings for onward submission to the client
- Creating and storing client correspondence such as letters/transmittals in Cabinet
- Create and maintain drawing and document spreadsheets for various projects
- Monitor spreadsheets ensuring relevant information is received / sent out
- Storing and logging incoming documents such CCN s, RFI s and TQ s
- Provide admin support for tenders & various projects
- Taking meeting minutes and updating meeting agendas.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Previous experience within a document control role
- Engineering/ Construction experience
- Great attention to detail
- BC - Knowledge of Business Calibrator is essential
- Methodical and accurate data entry
- Proficiant IT skills, MS Office, Adobe
- Proficiant with document control systems
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
Call - 01189 241 642
Text - 07725 597837
Email - email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Document Controller Job type Contract/perm Location Doncaster A major Contractor is urgently seeking a Document Controller with project...