Job Title Document Controller
Job type Contract/perm
A major Contractor is urgently seeking a Document Controller with project experience to work on a major railway projects in Doncaster. to provide document control as we as admin support to the Project team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and easily accessible
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
- Collecting, collating, filing and archiving of management system records and project documents.
* Management of new starts/ transfers/ timesheet input for weekly paid operatives
* Administer accounts transactional processes
* Assisting with resolution of payroll queries
* Data gathering, recording and reporting for sustainability
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Patrick Lyons on 01189241642 or send your CV to plyons@resourcing-solutions
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Document controller Location Liverpool Job Type Contract An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Document Controller to join one...