Pay: £400 per day
Location: Slough & London
We have been requested by our client to recruit an Estimator on a freelance or perm basis to join their Rail team to work on LU, TFL and DLR projects in London. Our client is a contractor with a good reputation across the Rail industry and the role will be based mainly in Slough with site visits to London.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience Estimating on Rail projects.
- Able to commute between Slough and London
- Main contractor background
- NEC & NR forms of contracts
Desirable attributes include:
- Degree in QS or any relevant equivalent commercial qualification
- Member of a relevant QS Profession / QS institution
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
- Call - 01189 241 642
- Text - 07725 597837
- Email - email@example.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If this isn t for you why not check you re worth on www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Senior Estimator Surrey Ref: J2754939 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package A highly successful,...
Currently on the lookout for an Estimator on a permanent basis in the Birmingham with a hands on approach and good Engineering acumen. I am looking...
Job duties Estimating Give instruction to your tender team, and any junior members assigned to your department or team Advise the Chief Estimator of...
Estimator, J2755072 Kirkby in Ashfield Permanent £33k plus annual salary depending on experience I am currently looking for an Estimator based...