Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor (Rail)
£18,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience
I have an opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor, whether you have just graduated or you have experience under your belt I'm keen to speak with you. This opportunity is to work for a key client of our based out of Doncaster working on major UK Rail programs.
My client are a huge tier 1 contractor who span across a wide range of projects and contracts across the globe.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the commercial team
- Implementing commercial processes to final account
- Carrying out valuations
- Client liaison
- Management of sub-contractor documentation and accounts
- Monthly reporting and controlling all commercial aspects of allocated projects
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is essential
- Project experience is desirable but not essential
- A keenness and willingness to learn
- A can do attitude and great work ethic
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
- Call - 01189 241 642
- Text - 07725 597837
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If this isn t for you why not check you re worth on www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Procurement QS to join our Commercial team working across Cheshire and Lancashire. This is an exciting...
We have an excellent opportunity for a QS to join our Commercial team working across Cheshire. You will have the opportunity to contribute to growing...
We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant QS to join our Commercial team working across Cheshire and Lancashire. You will have the opportunity...