Lifting Equipment Inspector
SE London & Kent based
6 monthly rolling contract offering up to £25 per hour
Our client is in need of a Lifting Equipment Inspector on a rolling 6 monthly contractual basis to cover the Kent area.
In this stand-alone role, the Lifting Equipment Inspector will responsible for visiting varied Rail depots within the Kent area, inspecting and assisting the quality and reliability of predominantly Rail related Lifting equipment, Cranes and Jacks etc. as well as some OLE equipment.
- The appointed Inspector will need to write up reports on the equipment putting forward actions and recommendations for maintenance or remedial procedures
- The client might like someone with a similar background of that found within the likes of Plant Hire company for instance.
- Within this role, a cycle of scheduled inspections will need to be agreed and implemented.
- This will be an initial 6 months contract with a possibility of extensions thereafter!
- Our client is looking to offer up to £25 per hour for the right experience and abilities and we, will be offering to provide a Van to the appointed Inspector but a fuel card cannot be issued.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the right knowledge skills and experience within Plant related Lifting Equipment Inspection and can demonstrate the particulars needed by our client, please click on the apply button or contact Kaleb on 01189320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org