Technical Officer - P-Way Renewals and installations
Job Ref: J2753848
Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates
A leading main contractor have a number of additional requirements for Strong Technical Officer to join their project team currently engaged lengthy track renewals, installations and development programmes based in London.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Technical Engineering management, you the appointed Technical Officer will be required to lead / assist with the survey, setting out and installation of the track renewals. This will need to consist of technical compliance, accurate recording and delivery of As-built.
To have the working appreciation of production and planning would be an advantage for this role but not essential. Control of project resources including materials and plant and the production of reports will be part of these roles.
- The successful Technical Officers, will have had previous experience in a similar role and will be technically sound with regards to P-Way technical delivery
- Need to be competent with regards to setting up work sites, surveying and track design review
- You will be invited to get involved in resolving technical issues so will need to be a good communicator and computer literate
- The Technical officers will need to be able to manage resources effectively, competently contribute to requirement planning and be very safety aware
- You should hold a valid PTS and Stressing levels (1, 2 & or 3), Track Handback and Tamping appreciation
- The experience of using Totalstation Leica / Trimble for Survey and Dozing requirements (2D & 3D)
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Technical Officer or a P-Way Engineer ready to take the next step, to work for a dynamic, progressive and leading rail contractor.
This position is a contractual one and our client is looking to offer competitive per day rates.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you feel you are the right fit for this Technical Officer s position and have the relevant experience working within the UK Rail sector, then please click on the apply button now or call Kaleb on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com quoting J2753848.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Labourer required in Greenford. This will be a long term contract with the potential of going permanent. Workshop based, cleaning on motors, keeping...
Job Title- Electrical Supervisor Location - Greenwich Sector - Building Services/Commercial/Schools/Education Rate - £250 Day Duration - 12...
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor Location- London Rate- £300 - 350 Duration- 6 - 12 months Sector- M&E Resisdential - High End We are...