Rolling Stock systems expert required: take ownership of your career and take the lead building UK rolling stock activities with the backing of a global engineering brand.
Our client is a preeminent provider of technical services globally. Founded over 140 years ago employing 20000 people their mission is to achieve continued development of safety and quality in order to meet the on-going challenges arising between, technology and the environment and the human race. You will be tasked with building the fledgling UK rail business enjoying all the benefits of being backed by an internationally successful engineering organisation. Providing technical consultancy services for rolling stock systems in the form of independent assessment, systems assurance and technical consultancy as well as leading business development activities in the UK.
You will possess:
- A thorough knowledge of the main players within the UK rolling stock market
- Build effective relationships at all levels
- Bid management experience
- Ability to plan and implement projects to budget and high quality levels
- Detailed knowledge of Railway compliance and tech assurance standards
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Experience of engineering rolling stock over full lifecycle from design, through manufacture to test running
- Capability to undertake quality and site investigations
- Ideally charted engineering status
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
In return you can expect a salary commensurate with a role of this seniority and a generous benefits package.
Contact us for more information 0118 9320100
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
RSL are looking for Reinstatement Gangs (Tarmacing) or Individual Tarmacers to work in Leicester on a Temp to Perm basis. This role is Monday to...
I have a client that are looking for a Barrier Man on a Temp to Perm basis based in and around the Lutterworth area. The worker will be responsible...
I am currently recruiting for a M&E Project Manager on a permanent basis based in Derby. This role is with a leading player in the UK Industrial...