Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Derby on some exciting Rail projects. This position is working for an industry leading organisation who will provide commercial support to the projects and products in the Midlands.
You will be simultaneously supporting multiple project managers with contract values of up to £5m in a technologically innovative and high value-added environment.
• Ensure the successful commercial performance of high complexity contracts or a section of a large project
• Manage and developing a team of Quantity Surveyors
• Ensure the effective management of contract customer Relationships (Internal and External) and the timely provision of information between all parties
• Ensure effective main and subcontract administration in order to deliver project commercial strategy
• Work in conjunction with Operations team to identify, escalate and mitigate risks
• Have a detailed understanding of Contract Law and Insurances
• Have knowledge of differing standard forms of contract
For more information, please contact Jodie Russell on 01189 320100 or email me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much are you worth? Find out in just 60 seconds via MySalaryTool - www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis based in Derby. This role is with a leading player in the UK Building...
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in Derby providing commercial support to their Rail...
I am currently recruiting for an experience Assistant/Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis based in North Nottinghamshire. This role is with a...