Quantity Surveyor, J2754280
East Grinstead / Crawley
£35k - £45k annual salary
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in East Grinstead / Crawley area within the rail industry.
You will have experience in:-
- Monitoring all income / expenditure associated with projects and forecasting future spend profiles.
- Manage and monitor the company's schedule of rate for undertaking work
- Provide commercial information to project start
- Manager the change control process in respect of commercial activity
- Issue early warning and compensation event notices as required
- Formalise any cost variations
- Raise money applications of payment to the client and evaluate received payment certificates
- Assist in helping to resolve any late payments.
- Review all final accounts associated with projects and issue final account statements
- Assist the Sales and Marketing department by contributing commercial information when tendering for work.
You will need:-
- Commercial Management qualification degree or equivalent
- Strong commercial background with the Rail industry
- Experience of using Eque 2 or Primavera software
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (Rail) Location: Surrey/Greater London Job ref: J2754927 Duration: Permanent I have a requirement...
Quantity Surveyor (Schedule of rates) Surrey Ref: J2754996 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package A highly...
Quantity Surveyor South London 12 Month Contract Basis Our client is a market leader within the Power Transmission and Distribution market, they...