Urgent requirement for a proven CAD Technician with experience of using Bentley ProjectWise on major civil infrastructure projects for a contract position based in London. As CAD Technician you will assist in the production of As-Built Drawings and updating 3D Model information from Red-Line drawing mark-ups as produced by contractors on site.
Other duties will include:
- Responsible for the transfer of Red-line information from contractor s mark-ups to the correct CAD data on packages of work as designated by the CAD Manager (As Built Drawings).
- Responsible for ensuring that all Red-line information is transferred to the relevant CAD files in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all related procedures are adhered to during the transfer of Red-line information to relevant CAD files.
- Raising issues where the CAD file does not match the Red-line information, including but not limited to incorrect extractions.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail s Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk
To be considered for the role of CAD Technician candidates will have to have hands on experience of using Bentley ProjectWise and other Bentley 3D modelling tools. You will have had experience of working on major civils infrastructure programmes and ideally come from a civil engineering or structural background.
To apply is easy, call Andy on 0118 932 0100 for more info or just simply apply on line