An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Engineer to join a highly reputable consultancy.
The position is a permanent role based within their clients in Birmingham working on one of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects in Europe.
The successful Environmental Consultant will be responsible for managing / challenging / assuring construction EMR compliance and ensuring these are fully integrated into construction design, methodology, cost and programme.
Provide advice and support to the pre-construction team regarding the environmental constraints and issues in the Sub-Lot (SL). Ensuring full communication and information flow on these topics between the contractors Pre-construction and Design teams.
- Significant experience with either a consulting engineer, main civil engineering contractor or a specialist environmental contractor.
- Experience of environmental design and mitigation
- Broad experience of all aspects of environmental design and works and impacts on 3rd Parties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of computer literacy
- Confidence and experience to challenge designs prepared by others
- Qualified Environmental specialist or a related discipline is desirable; membership of a relevant professional body is advantageous
- Holding a valid CSCS card to visit sites is desirable
- Salary will be entirely dependent on skills & experience circa £30,000 to £40,000
- 25 days holiday
- Travel paid via expenses (includes travel to and from home to work)
- Pension 5% paid by employer (after 3 month qualifying period)
If you are an Environmental Specialist and are interested in this exciting and challenging role, or would like to discuss my other Environment opportunities, please contact Steve O Connell on 01189 241646 or email email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for a excavator driver in Birmingham. This will be starting on 09.09.19 on a ongoing project - Blue CPCS...
Contractors Engineering Manager / CEM - Design to Delivery West Midlands Job Ref: J2763810 Permanent position offering competitive per annum Salary,...
Senior Ecologist Birmingham Are you looking at this now because you are an experienced Senior/Principal Ecologist and wondering if it is time for a...