PTS Civils Site Supervisor
Job Ref J2759257
Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates
A leading Main Contractor to the UK Railway development sector require a Civils related Site Supervisor to join their delivery team based in the North West.
Our client is engaged in a series of line side and ancillary works in-line with a major new Rail development schemes and is in need of the right individual to assist in the successful delivery of the varied civil project requirements, long term.
The appointed Site Supervisor will possess the following;
- Past working experience within the delivery of Line Side Civils, Foundations, Bases, UTX, Troughing, Loc Bases, etc.
- Solid Man-Management and on-site supervision experience with the ability to effectively lead and direct sub-contractors
- Requirements planning abilities, the effective carrying out of progress monitoring and quality checking and consciousness of Health and safety is of importance to this role
- Experience and competence with interfacing and liaising with clients and key-stakeholders alike
- Will hold a valid PTS and a SMSTS or SSSTS / CSCS card
- Be a driver of delivery to meet time and budgetary constraints
- Is focused and can command request of a diverse team
This is a long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates
If you feel that you have the right knowledge and abilities as a Rail Civils related Site Supervisor who can perform relevant skills to deliver fundamental parts of this major project, then please CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON NOW or call or email Kaleb on 01189320100 / email@example.com quoting ref: J2759257