Rail Civil CRE - Cabling and Power
Long term contractual position offering very competitive per day rates
We have a superb opportunity for a professional, skilled and knowledgeable Rail Civils CRE with strong working experiences within Earthworks, Steel Works and Structures to manage the technical delivery assurance output for a new innovative Cabling structure system.
This will be a long term, fulfilling, CV enhancing contractual requirement, working on new innovative engineering systems in line with our modern Railways upgrade developments, to be based in Kent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This excellent contractual opportunity for a focused Rail Civils bias CRE, to manage and co-ordinate all engineering activates covering Geotechnical Earthworks for a mass of Cabling installations. With the effective management of planning, monitoring, you the Rail Civils CRE will ensure the effective collaboration of related departments and delivery activities relating to this new major Rail Cable installation project requirement.
The appointed Rail Civil CRE will report and assist the Senior Engineering Delivery Manager and will be accountable for the following:
- To manage, control and lead Field Quality Engineers ensure their work delivered safety and to high standard of accuracy and quality in-line with technical compliance.
- Work closely with designers, Project and Site managers and Field Engineers, to ensure compliance, requirement understanding and to confirm that set millstones and targets will be easily achieved, whilst making sure Health, Safety and Quality standards are all being met
- To provide credible reports and progress updates to the Senior Engineering Delivery Management team.
It is envisaged that the successful Rail Civils CEM will have past working experience managing major Rail related Cabling installations / Cabling and Power, or working on Rail Civil programmes using new and innovating systems. It is also visualised that the appointed Rail Civils CRE to possess the following:
- Strong working experiences delivering rail related projects consisting of Geotechnical Earthworks, Structures, Steel Works and Cabling
- Good working knowledge of effective monitoring, integration and interface, planning and design co-ordination and be computer literate
- Working appreciation of PMO principles (Planning, Budget control, Design review, Implementation and Delivery)
- Task and delivery focused, very effective in managing own and teams workloads
As stated, this is a superb opportunity for a detailed Rail Civils CRE to get heavily involved with something new and interesting within UK Rail infrastructure development coupled with working with a leading UK Rail Engineering organisation. Our client is offering very competitive per day rates for this long term contractual position.
If you are the right fit for this Rail Civils CRE contractual opportunity and can competently demonstrate the knowledge and engineering monitoring and interface appreciation, especially within Geotechnical Earthworks and Rail mass Cabling, then please click on the apply button now or call Kaleb on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com quoting J2753643.
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool. http://www.mysalarytool.com/
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Recruitment Resourcer – Temporary Opportunity – Twyford £8 per hour – Immediate Start Resourcing Solutions is a leading and...
Recruitment Resourcer – Permanent Opportunity – Twyford (Near Reading/ Wokingham) Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning...
Senior Administrator / Account Manager required for long term contract / Temporary to Permanent opportunity in Greenford, West London. Working hours...