My client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Planner with experience of major civils / infrastructure project experience to join their team in London.
They are a well-established international contractor with an excellent pipeline of work and a track record of delivering some on the most exciting projects across the globe.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a £1bn + rail construction project.
- Responsible for producing project plans from conception to completion and advise project teams accordingly
- Interface and provide the required information to the project teams to enable Project Management reporting to be carried out including cost planning
- Lead monthly progress review meetings with the project teams to monitor and report progress
- Obtain accurate actual progress and forecast to complete from third parties and subcontractors to enable the project plan to be updated
- Preparation of progress project S-curves for measuring and monitoring periodical progress against the project baseline S-curve
- Proactively enhance the planning systems within the business. Identify and share best practice
- Establish clear communications and work effectively with members of the team.
- Identify programme issues that need to be addressed with the client to ensure their satisfaction
- Ensure that agreed reporting methods and timescales are met
- Responsible for in cost and resource planning
- Major civils / infrastructure project experience
- Main contractor background.
- Chartered Engineer would be preferred but not essential.
- Site based experience.
- Understanding of project controls
- Previous experience of Design and Build
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
In return my client is prepared to pay a competitive salary and benefits which will be entirely based on skill and experience.
If you are Senior Planner / Project Controls specialist and are interested in this exciting and challenging role, or would like to discuss my other Planning and Project Controls opportunities, please contact Steve O'Connell on 01189 241646 or email email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
My client is currently seeking a Project Planner with a site based background to join their team in London. They are a well-established international...
A well-established international main contractor is in need of a Project Planner with major civils project experience to join their team in London....
A well-established international main contractor is in need of a Senior Planner with major civils project experience to join their team in London. The...