An established civil engineering main contractor, heavily engaged in a major multi-million £ development and modernisation programme for our UK Railway infrastructure currently has an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Construction Manager with reck biased experience to be based in the North West.
The Construction Manager will have previous experience working in a similar role, and been involved in P-way deliverables and development operations and will have knowledge and working appreciation of all related enabling and delivery aspect including all multi-discipline interfaces.
• Good man-management, planning, design to build and delivery qualities, will lead by examples
• Strong communication skills at all levels, able to competently interface with clients and key-stakeholders and work collaboratively at white board meetings with associated sectors
• The ability and experience of programme management and have extensive experience in managing a supply chain.
• Be focused in Health and Safety, even conducting safety monitoring and recording processes yourself
• Competent in conducting thorough Task Briefs and leading site / progress meeting’s, issuing task requirements and assessing and best utilisation of resource
* Have a sound working knowledge of Netwrok Rail proceedures and CDM regulations