Role: Commercial Manager (Rail)
Pay: £350 per day OR £50,000 pa
Location: Coulsdon, Greater London
I have a requirement for a Commercial Manager to join a large Rail Communications Consortium on a freelance or perm basis based out of Couldson, Greater London.
My client specialises in providing end to end telecoms based services across a range of infrastructure projects specifically transportation and mobile telecoms sectors. It is a rapidly growing organisation and currently has opportunities for a Commercial Manager with responsibility for the commercial delivery of a number of projects with high profile clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
Contract Understanding & Negotiation with the Customer
- Develop commercial strategies to support bid opportunities into customers, review proposed contract terms and lead on customer contractual negotiations.
- The determination of project risk through interpretation of the contract documents
- Understanding differing standard forms of contracts used for engineering, transportation and telecoms projects.
Commercial Management & Reporting
- Understanding customer business requirements and ensuring contractual arrangements meets the needs of the customer.
- Maintain relationships and client commercial satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative and internal polices is achieved and contract processes are diligently followed
- The production and timely updating of risk registers which incorporate cost reduction and manage outcomes.
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Leading the management in contract disputes and securing resolution.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven experience and ability to deliver the Commercial Manager role as detailed above
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- NR / LUL experience
- Experience working for a contractor
Desirable attributes include:
- Full membership of a recognised Professional Institution
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
- Call - 01189 241 643
- Text - 07725 597837
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If this isnt for you why not check you re worth on www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Safety Assurance & Environment Manager Work for a fantastic brand within the rail industry offering a great career opportunity. Having good...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...
PTS Electrician to assist with Railway Comms Projects in South London. You will will be assisting in the installation of railway telecommunication...