Role: Quantity Surveyor
Pay: £350 - £400 per day (Outside IR35)
A key client of mine are in the market for a standalone Quantity Surveyor to join their team in London working on a station improvement program with a specific focus on telecoms, M&E and electrification. Our client are a tier 2 contractor with an excellent presence in the rail industry.
In order to qualify and apply for the role you must have:
- Strong experience in the role of standalone Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working in the rail environment
- Experience working for the contractor preferably tier 2.
- Experience working in telecoms, M&E or electrification is desirable
- Good contract administration experience
- Must have experience of prolongation, acceleration of works, claims and variations from Principal Contractors
- Progress reporting monthly & weekly basis.
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
Call - 01189 241 646
Text - 07725 597837
Email - email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager Pay: Up to £65,000pa + Healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday. Location: South London I...
Quantity Surveyor, Telecoms, J2763968 Bury St Edmunds Competitive salary on offer I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the...
Suffolk, Essex and surrounding areas Package to include Bonus, Health Care, Pension and Company Vehicle A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a...
Quantity Surveyor Pay: £350 - £450 per day Location: Kent We have been requested by our client to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a...