Due to the recent award of some flagship projects, one of the worlds leading engineering consultancies seeks to employ an E&P design professional with lineside electrical experience in the position of E&P Design Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join an employee focused organisation where in a recent survey 97% of their staff stated they would highly recommend the company as an employer. Accompanied with an autonomous and supportive working culture you will receive a lucrative package including salary, bonus (paid twice a year) healthy annual leave entitlement and pension of up to 18% contributions.
Reporting in to the Rail Leader the E&P Design Manager will be responsible for:
- Determining the lineside electrical design requirements from our client brief, making sound decisions and proposing the right design solution
- Producing the required lineside electrical design to multidisciplinary design teams on large or medium sized projects
- Checking the lineside electrical designs and calculations within enhancement and renewal projects
- Sharing knowledge, best practice and innovation across our business, providing guidance, training and feedback with other related disciplines and skills, locally and across the UK
- Mentoring junior employees as part of a strong development culture across our business.
To be considered for the position of E&P Design Manager candidates will have experience in the production and self-checking of lineside electrical feasibility, scheme and detailed design reports, layouts, schematics and calculations (including points heating, 650V signalling power, domestic power supplies, earthing and bonding) within multidisciplinary rail projects. You will be competent in the use of calculation software (e.g. Amtech and ETAP) and production of drawings using CAD (e.g. Bentley MicroStation) software. You will have experience in undertaking site surveys and visits.
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £65,000 dependent on experience accompanied with bonus (paid twice a year) healthy annual leave entitlement and pension of up to 18% contributions.
To apply is easy, call Oli at Resourcing Solutions on 0118 932 0100 or just apply online.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Senior Telecoms Engineer Job Type Contract Location Midlands A Railway Telecoms Contractor is looking for an experienced Senior Telecoms...
A highly accredited main contractor are currently looking for a Site Engineering Staff to work on the biggest ever rail infrastructure programme in...
Award winning international engineering consultancy seeks to employ an independent and creative thinking Rail Civils Design Engineer to join their...