Electrical Project Engineer, Rail Substations
Crawley, West Sussex
6 month rolling contract or permanent
£400 + per day Ltd / Umbrella company contract basis / £55k negotiable subject to experience
I am currently looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to work in the Crawley area on a long term rolling contract or permanent basis with good rates of pay per day or excellent basic salary.
You will be:-
- Managing engineers and day to day planning of internal engineer resources
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders, suppliers
- liaising with different project teams
- Attending engineering resource meetings
- Assisting with Handback
- Overlooking the engineering compliance
You will have:-
- The ability to manage staff
- HV, LV and DC
- Experience in developing engineering procedures and ensuring functionality to the design
- The ability to produce robust documentation for the engineering installation of DC modular building, DC breakers and the installation and testing of cables
- 11kV or 25kV or 33kV experience
You will need:-
- Checkable work history and testimonial references
- NWR Level A is preference but no essential
- NWR Level B is essential (with possibility of being mentored up to a Level A)
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Security Cleared Telecoms and Infrastructure Project Engineer Rate: £220 a day Project Engineers / Managers required to oversee and...
Lead / Project Engineer, Highways (MoD Project) Salisbury Plain, Aldershot, Tidworth, Bulford, Larkhill and Warminster 6 month + contract basis...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a long term assignment, the role is based in Gatwick airport; a well sought after project and...