HV Traction Power Engineer CRE, J2755811
Walsall / Dudley
6 month plus contract basis
£450 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company
I am currently looking for a Project Engineer within traction power to be based in Walsall / Dudley on a 6 month plus contract basis on £450 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company.
You will be:-
- Monitoring construction activities
- Attending progress meetings
- Ensuring scope of works and Form B's are in order
You will have:-
- Railway power supply installation management experience at HV (25kV or 33kV)
- Have / Held CRE status in Construction for Traction Power and/or HV Systems (or has held recently)
- NWR Level B would advantageous but not essential
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Rail Comms Technical Delivery Manager Location West Midlands Rate £350 a day Urgently seeking a Rail Comms Technical Delivery...
Project Engineer/Product Manager (customer counting solutions) Work for a market leader in and progress your career. Interested in international...
Resourcing Solutions are looking to recruit a Signalling Project Engineer based in South Wales. The successful Signalling Project Engineer must be...
Project Engineer, Traction Power, J2755808 Stratford 6 month + contract Excellent rates of pay I am currently looking for a Project Engineer within...