Project Engineer, J2752547
6 month + contract
Good rates of pay
I am currently looking for a Project Engineer to support the Traction Power T&C Lead on all 25kV testing and commissioning actives in and around Canary Wharf on a 6 month + contract basis with good rates of pay.
You will be:-
- Assisting testing teams and the works on site
- Preparing and/or reviewing C644 T&C documentation/activities
- Coordinate with the Design and Site teams in regard to sit observations.
- Implementing the relevant requirements for the AC safety, quality, environmental and operational within the areas of responsibility.
- Assisting maintenance of electrical systems
- Manager the Testing and Commissioning subcontractor activities.
- Supervise subcontractors where necessary
You will need:-
- HNC / HND / Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Knowledge of Network rail standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently looking for Comms Project Engineer (LU) to join our client's team to be based in South London. We are searching for people that have...
A Major Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking a Lead System Design Engineers to join its London based team on a permanent basis. This is an...
Project Engineer/Manager South East Excellent Salary + Car + benefits. An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer/manager to come in and work on...