Role: Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager
Pay: £50,000 - £70,000 pa + Car and fuel card, private healthcare, bonus + benefits.
Location: Derby or Wellingborough
We have been requested by a major client of ours to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager to support the Design Management and Contractors Engineering Manager roles and functions for assurance and compliance across a high profile Railway Electrification Programme based in Derby or Wellingborough. The role will see you develop, ensure the provision of, completion and review of all quality related documents including: procedures, forms and checklists.
Your duties will include:
- Strategic governance and assurance of the business whilst it undertakes its activities.
- Be compliant personally and ensure, via the Professional Heads, Design Management and Contractors Engineering
- Monitor the Professional Heads, Design Managers and Contractors Engineering Managers and ensure all engineering and design technical and scope requirements are fully complied with and that correct procedures, processes and standards are in place and being adhered to
- Challenge where necessary and ensure that a satisfactory response has been sought, received and recorded.
- To programme business and third party audits organising and assigning of necessary resource, audit locations, dates and times and ensuring required information is prepared in advance of the audit and available.
- To review specific procedural and policy documents ensuring they are fit for purpose and fulfil the requirements of Principal Contractor License as well as other business auditable requirements such as Link Up.
- To review the rail competency matrix and ensure resource competency and mentorship/ development plans are in place.
- To monitor and record that the monthly team safety briefings are being undertaken including the return and collation of staff briefing records.
- To follow up and where applicable action feedback/ queries from briefings with outcomes recorded.
- To actively assist in the development of the business systems for information flow, document repositories and records.
- To support the Design Management and Contractors Engineering Manager roles and functions for assurance and compliance.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Engineering background with the ability to build along with design knowledge.
- CRE or CEM experience is desirable
- 7 years experience is desirable
- OLE background is preferred.
- Experience working in a large construction company or a Design house such as Atkins or Arup.
- Chartered ideally.
A career with ********* is rewarding in more ways than one. As well as the chance to do meaningful work, you can typically expect to enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Thank you scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and discounts on High Street brands.
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the details below.
- Call - 01189 241 642
- Text - 07725 597837
- Email - email@example.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If you know someone please get in touch as we offer referral fees £££££££££££.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing Solutionsa are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Drivers with Hot Box experience for an On-going contract in the Lincoln area. * Class 2...
Looking for a Rolling stock engineering role with a better work life balance? This freight leasing organization are looking for an ambitious rolling...
Position: Estimator- Telecom Type of Employment: Contract Length of contract: 4 months Start: ASAP Our client is looking for a estimator with a...