Rail Power Supplies Engineer, J2754481
£40k + annual salary
I am currently looking for a Rail Power Supply Engineer in the Lancashire area on a permanent basis.
You will have :-
- LV or HV or OHL / Rail Electrification biased Engineer experience
- Business Development expertise and be client facing
- The ability to win work and deliver it
You will need:-
- To have engineering experience with a supporting technical qualification, ideally with CRE status (or have held CRE status)
- Checkable work history and references
- A full driving license
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor (Rail) £18,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience Location: Doncaster I have an opportunity for...
Project Engineer North West Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Benefits + Allowances This is a great opportunity to join a market leading...
Currently looking for a Land Surveyor on a permanent basis. Whilst not absolutely essential, applicants with the following attributes will be...