Health and Safety Manager
Excellent Salary + Benefits
Our client is an out-of-Home media owner in the UK across London's key transport networks and retail environments.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to support there operations team.
What you will need:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Rail and TFL
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Approachable and strong communicator
- Able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Ability to deliver contractual SHEQ initiatives and communications across a large geographical area
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Environmental Qualifications
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
SHEQ Advisor London and Surrounding Excellent salary + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities...