Apprentice Assessor Construction
Excellent Salary + Benefits
We are looking for a Apprentice Assessor in Construction to join an experienced and professional training company, which offers a comprehensive portfolio of training programmes primarily to a wide range of industries.
As an apprenticeship assessor, Your role will be to assess learners through a 12 month apprenticeship framework including the delivery of the technical certificate and NVQ.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years working in the Construction industry, in either Groundwork's, Highways maintenance or Plant Operatives
- Must hold assessor qualification (A1 assessor or level 3 TAQA)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with working and delivering Apprenticeships
- planning and delivering vocational training programmes and workshops, observing and assessing candidates in their workplace
- interviewing candidates and examining their portfolios of evidence
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email Lgreenhalgh@resourcing-solutions.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Rail) Pay: £350 per day Location: Norfolk I have a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a key...
Our client is looking experience for an Experienced Revit technician with a background in the Building services sector to join their design team in...
SHEQ Site Manager, J2754072 Ipswich, Suffolk 6 month contract basis Spring 2018 Excellent rates of pay I am currently looking for a SHEQ Site Manager...