A key rail contractor in Kent is looking to appoint a planning engineer to work on a unique and major engineering project. The work will focus on rail electrification with a focus on cabling sytems using alternating current.
- Managing, updating and maintaining company Integrated Schedules and Interface Schedule for the Sector
- Provide strategic planning and project management support to the team.
- Identify and communicate specific schedule issues to the relevant teams and establish, communicate and monitor the delivery of a suite of Sector Milestones to organise and co-ordinate project delivery.
- Work with Project Managers, Project Teams and Planning Team to ensure that key deliverable are hit.
- Manage the Sector schedule risk identification and analysis processes.
- Critical path analysis and earned value
- Produce details reports in excel
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must have strong primavera p6 skills
- Experience of working within a planning team and worked on electrification projects and have alternating current (AC) experience.
- Knowledge of earned value techniques.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
The position is a 6 month rolling contract paying up to £350 per day with long term opportunities
For more detail on the vacancies please contact Ashton Sewell on 01189 241 642 or mail to- email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Planning Engineer Contract South Wales A key rail contractor in South Wales is looking to appoint a planning engineer to work on a major...
Senior Planner Permanent Position Are you a Senior Planning Engineer with experience of nuclear projects and are you excited about working on new...
Planning Engineer We are seeking for an experienced Planning Engineer to join an established consultancy based in Birmingham. My client is looking to...