PTS Quality Assurance Engineer - Rail Infrastructure Development
Contractual position offering very competitive per day rates
A leading UK Rail Main Contractor is keen to obtain an experienced and focused PTS Quality Assurance Engineer who possess a strong working history ensuring the full compliance within quality assurance processes for low, medium and heavy Rail infrastructure development and upgrade Projects and programmes, to be based in Wales.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Reporting to and assisting the Quality Assurance Manager, you the PTS Quality Assurance Engineer will be accountable for supporting, advising and guiding on quality of works, health and safety and environmental matters to all involved with the project, in-line with legislative standards
* As the As the Quality Assurance Engineer you will need to ensure that all dangerous occurrences and accidents are recorded and fully investigated under the normal NWR procedures
* You will need to ensure that all occupational and environmental health and safety assessments are recorded and undertaken and reports compiled on findings
* Being the Quality Assurance Engineer you will be experienced, competent and able to work closely with, liaise and advised to delivery leads from Clients, Key Stakeholders and Sub-contractors alike
The successful PTS Quality Assurance Engineer will have previous experience working in a similar role and possess the relevant knowledge and experience to carry out relevant duties. You will be adept in the management of occupational and environmental health and safety and able to offer guidance on quality of works, works delivery, health and safety and environmental issues.
The PTS Quality Assurance Engineer will possess the following;
* PTS and relevant construction site management working competencies
* Strong working knowledge of Rail Civils and infrastructure development from a delivery, health and safety POV
* Good communication skills both written and verbal, able to comfidently influence others and gain respect and compliance
* To hold a good working appreciation of NEC forms of contract and CDM regulations as well as an understanding HSQE (NEBOSH)
* You will need to maintain and update relevant records and compile compliance reports
As the Quality Assurance Engineer you will have a strong proven working background within the successful delivery of varied Rail related Civils and Building works, renewals, upgrades and infrastructure developments schemes working closely with DPE's and CEM's alike
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are the right fit for this PTS Snr Quality Assurance Engineer contractual position and can demonstrate the skills and experience required to be successful in this post, then please CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON now or call Kaleb on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: J2752901
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool. http://www.mysalarytool.com/
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a steel erector based in South Wales for a 9 month contract starting 27/11/17 Rate - £19ph As a steel erector...
We are currently recruiting for two Site Engineers for a permanent role in Gwent. The role is with one of the largest construction companies in the UK...
Site Supervisors - Water Wales Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Vehicle + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market...