Excellent Salary + Benefits
We are looking for a Apprentice Rail Assessor to join an experienced and professional training company, which offers a comprehensive portfolio of training programmes primarily to a wide range of industries.
As an apprenticeship assessor, Your role will be to assess learners through a 12 month apprenticeship framework including the delivery of the technical certificate and NVQ.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years working in the Rail industry with an active PTS/TIC
- Must hold assessor qualification (A1 assessor or level 3 TAQA)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with working and delivering Apprenticeships
- planning and delivering vocational training programmes and workshops, observing and assessing candidates in their workplace
- interviewing candidates and examining their portfolios of evidence
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email Lgreenhalgh@resourcing-solutions.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
x10 Electricians required for 6 weeks in Poplar, East London. Rate: £170 a day The work you will be required to carry out is 1st fix on a new...
x10 Plumbers required for 6 weeks in Poplar, East London. Rate: £180 a day The work you will be required to carry out is 1st fix on a new build...
PTS Fibre Splicers required with own kit in London. 4 week assignment. Start ASAP Must have experience of Fibre splicing and testing to Railway FTN...