Our client, an established civil engineering main contractor is heavily engaged in a major multi-million £ development and modernisation programme for our UK Railway infrastructure, currently has an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Contracts Engineering Manager to be based in he North West.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Must have previously worked as a CEM with experience of track and electrification
- A working knowledge of the NWR GRIP processes, NWR policies and procedures, HSQE and CDM regulations
- Meeting, liaising and advising the client on best methodologies, project planning / scoping, project progress
- Lead, manage and direct a large work force through department heads ensuring that good working practices, health and safety and quality are adhered to
- Sound working appreciation of managing design to construction / delivery processes
- Be able to undertake CEM duties in accordance with Network Rail Standards
- To nominate and oversee all CREs for the project in accordance with Network Rail Standards-
- To interface directly with all Engineering team and stakeholders
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are recruiting for Concrete finisher with Besc and person to start immediately in Preston. The Concrete finisher with Besc and person will be for...
Proven Safety & Sustainability professional with experience of working in an alliance/JV environment on major infrastructure (ideally rail)...
Proven Health & Safety Manager with extensive experience working in the rail industry required for a long term contract opportunity working on a...