Rail Plant Engineering Manager
South West England
Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates
We have an exciting opportunity for a delivery focused, experienced Rail Plant Engineering Manager to work with an innovative main contractor who are currently engaged on varied low, Medium and High value project mostly based throughout the South East.
Our client is a leading main contractor specialising in infrastructure development, predominantly concentrating within rail infrastructure renewals and development. With the increase of additional long term project requirements, our client services will be very much utilised for the successful execution and completion of tasked projects.
As the Rail Plant Engineering Manager, you will be working closely with Project Managers, Site Managers and Planners, to fully Plan and understand the project requirements and look to best allocate required Plant machinery and site resources per project. You as the Rail Plant Engineering Manager will be responsible for overseeing the coordination of plant machinery and the logistical tasks involved in supplying the various projects with the needed assets to contribute to successful delivery of Track side construction work packages.
You the Rail Plant Engineering Manager will be accountable for maintaining detailed consistent maintenance records and related test certificates. You will be able to create and maintain comprehensive databases and compile reports to support monthly work activities and any disputes arisen.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and building effective working relationships both internal and external and constructing cost effective negotiations and strategies, whilst maximising Plant usage and limiting downtime through stock and assets control.
* Experience in planning and coordinating On Track Plant machinery for varied and multiple Rail development and maintenance projects
* Logistical and Plant Operation experience
* To be a productive relationship builder a strong man-management skills, developer and mentor
* Working appreciation of the UK rail industry, policies and procedures
* Able to read and interoperate technical drawings
* The ability to maintain accurate and detailed maintenance records
* To be an experienced trouble shooter and problem solver within this remit, able to effectively react within rapidly changing requirements
* An effective communicator at all levels with competent computer skills and the ability to create and manage databases
* Will need to posed a minimum of HND / HNC or equivalent
In return for your knowledge and skill as a detailed Rail Plant Engineering Manager, our client is offering very competitive per day rates dependant on experience accompanied.
If you are interested or in such an opportunity and feel you are the right for this Rail Plant Engineering Manager opportunity, THEN PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON NOW or call Kaleb on 01189320100 quoting Ref No: J2755847
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
OTP Engineering Manager Wiltshire Ref: J2755832 Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates. We have a superb opportunity for...
We are currenty recruiting for an experienced installations manager to be based out of our cliets Bristol office. Reporting to the General Manager,...
Project Engineer Bristol Excellent Salary + benefits Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and...