Rail Utility Surveyor, J2759801
£33,000 annual salary
I am currently looking for a Rail Utility Surveyor to join a company that specialise within Surveying based in York with travel. On offer is a competitive salary £33,000 and company vehicle.
You will be:-
- Producing and using utility packs for surveying track and trace and identifying buried services
- Carrying out all aspects of Cat and Gen utility tracing reporting
- Carrying out GPR tracing and reporting
- Collating survey data
You will ideally have:-
- HSG47 or NVQ Level 3 Utility Mapping or Surveying qualification
- CSCS card or equivalent
You will need:-
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- Valid driving licence
- Utility mapping experience within a railway environment
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Civils Site Supervisor North West Job Ref J2759257 Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates A leading Main...
Rail Surveyor / Lead Surveyor / Delivery Surveyor & Graduate/Junior Surveyor, Railway industry, J2759176 Yorkshire £30,000 annual salary I...
Lead Permanent Way Design Engineer Yorkshire J2759205 Very long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates This is a superb...