Rail Utility Surveyor, J2759801
£33,000 annual salary
I am currently looking for a Rail Utility Surveyor to join a company that specialise within Surveying based in York with travel. On offer is a competitive salary £33,000 and company vehicle.
You will be:-
- Producing and using utility packs for surveying track and trace and identifying buried services
- Carrying out all aspects of Cat and Gen utility tracing reporting
- Carrying out GPR tracing and reporting
- Collating survey data
You will ideally have:-
- HSG47 or NVQ Level 3 Utility Mapping or Surveying qualification
- CSCS card or equivalent
You will need:-
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- Valid driving licence
- Utility mapping experience within a railway environment
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Survey Project Manager - UK Rail Developments North West Ref: J2760383 Long term rewarding contract position, offering very competitive per day rates...
Pre-Construction Manager UK Rail Civils North West J2760378 Long term rewarding contract position, offering very competitive per day rates An...
A leading rail engineering organisation seeks to secure the services of a Training & Competence Manager with either p-way or rail civils knowledge...