Work for an engineering consultancy with a different approach and join a team of handpicked talent that stand out from the rest. This specialist consultancy focus on project delivery in the transport sector, with a spotlight on rail and aviation. Engage with some of the most exciting international projects whilst enjoying a fantastic environment that promotes real job satisfaction with a friendly, personalised approach and welcoming working environment.
The role is to lead the delivery of key elements of major projects, such as new train procurement and franchise bids. Manage expectations, time, budgets and quality standards whilst securing agreement of client and team members to project plans. Work closely with clients and team during all relevant phases of project to ensure acceptance of processes and outputs.
Requirements to secure the position are:
- Be an efficient, positive team member. Show enthusiasm to work with other team members. Lead the development of Analysts and Consultants.
- Undertake activities within the business to support its smooth running and operation and develop functional service offerings.
- Conduct research and data gathering using a wide variety of analytical tools and techniques
- Present ideas, facts and data concisely and appropriately. Lead workshops and meetings with clients
- Logically organise and draft large written deliverables to a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Possess and maintain an up to date, broad view of the functional aspects of the rail system.
- Manage changing client demands with a calm and positive attitude. Offer effective advice to help the client navigate through the change.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role and show a desire to progress and learn
- Record expenses and time information in accordance with the business processes
- Adopt a professional attitude at all times
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, handbooks and other relevant documents
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
For more apply for the role or if you require more information contact Kevin Trafford 01189 32100
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently looking for a setting out engineer for a project in London for 2 shifts to start Monday 26th March. As a setting out engineer you...
Are you a Stakeholder Interface Manager with experience of communicating and engaging with stakeholder around construction activities? If so, than we...
We are currently recruiting for a telehandler in Central London. Standard hours £16ph & Saturday rate £20ph. This will be 5-6 weeks...