Rolling Stock Testing Support Assistant
A contract opportunity has arisen to join the rolling stock team as a Rolling Stock Testing Support Assistant experienced with delivery of testing and commissioning to join their team in London. This role will provide a competitive rate and an opportunity to be a part shaping London's infrastructure. The successful candidate will need to have experience of rail delivery projects and an understanding of asset management systems.
Providing an interface between the testing and commissioning team and key rolling stock stakeholders, including manufacturer.
Highlight any specific Risk and Safety concerns and be actively involved in providing mitigating solutions.
Liaise with Rolling Stock Testing Support - Fleet, Senior Project Manager, Rolling Stock Fleet manger, RS Engineering Manager and Manufacturing team Project Manager Testing.
- Knowledge of rail delivery projects.
- An understanding of asset management systems
- Knowledge of schedule management, risk / issue management, budgetary control, approvals & acceptance, quality and safety matters.
- Educated to HNC or Degree level in a mechanical, electrical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Awareness of the safety regime within the railway industry, railway operations, engineering or manufacturing environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and deal with competing interests in an inclusive and pragmatic manner.
- Strong delivery ethic, with excellent programme awareness and a commitment for successful delivery to schedule.
- Ability to give pragmatic and timely technical support advice to internal and external parties.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Scheme Project Manager - Project close out London J2762343 A contractual position offering competitive per day rates! A UK based Rail related...
On-site Project Manager, Civils & Utilities, J2762304 London From £55,000 Due to growth I am currently looking for Project Manager to join...
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to start on a Civil engineering project in East London. The Project Manager role is available on either a...