Rolling Stock Consultant
Work for a company that is clearly different from the others.
Owned by the employees this forward thinking organisation offer a thoroughly inspiring work environment and the opportunity to make a difference every day. Supported by a truly talented team of experts this is a unique opportunity to progress your career.
In today's world, it is not always easy to commit to standard working hours. Here you have access to a range of flexible working options - including flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time.
Reporting to the Rolling Stock Lead, the role will comprise the following activities:
- Contributing to the rolling stock strategy and business plan;
- Identifying and capturing opportunities for delivery by the business;
- Managing and writing bids and proposals;
- Carrying out technical analysis and / or manage analysis being conducted by Arup colleagues, compiling it into a coherent and holistic end-product;
- Deliver technical work, either in formal reports or other suitable media;
- Supporting internal delivery and maintaining excellent customer relations, quality, and programmes;
- Delivery of consultancy advice.
You are a degree-qualified engineer who is either Chartered or on the way to being Chartered. Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable:
- Rolling stock specialist engineering
- Rolling stock design
- Rolling stock asset management
- Rolling stock assurance / acceptance
- Rolling stock systems engineering
- Railway operations
- Railway business management
Reward and Benefits:
On offer is competitive salary and one of the best benefits package in our sector. Core benefits include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection cover. Flexible Benefit Fund, which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice, benefits to help you with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share Scheme where employees could receive two Profit Share payments per year.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Asset Information Manager Birmingham Asset Information Manager required for the High Speed Two (HS2) project. (Rail experience is not essential) ...
*** ESTIMATORS REQUIRED UK WIDE *** FREELANCE OR PERMANENT ...
An excellent opportunity for a Town Planner to join a reputable and fast growing UK consultancy. My client is a well-established construction and...