Leading international cost, project management and project controls consultancy seeks to employ a Senior Estimator with experience of working on major infrastructure programmes to join their team in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Estimator who understands cost drivers that define a project and ability to convert engineering data into meaningful cost drivers;
- Single point of contact for all our Client’s infrastructure costs, working closely with the Estimating Management team to implement and maintain Cost Management and Estimating systems to ensure accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of our Clients’ infrastructure costs;
- Support implementation of accurate Cost measurement processes including progress and performance measurement;
- Provide professional advice covering our Clients’ infrastructure costs to stakeholders (including but not limited to Procurement Specialists, Cost / Contract Management Personnel, Estimators and Project Controls);
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Client’s policies, procedures and resources
- for all cost and related controls services;
- Work closely with the Scheduling Team to ensure integration and alignment of cost models and schedules; and
- Aid in the development of benchmarking database and reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.
To be considered for the role candidates must you will ideally be hold a Membership of the RICS, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association, and degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 2 in Project Controls. You will have experience in high value, complex construction or infrastructure project environments. You will also have an understanding of complex and diverging project data, with an ability to assimilate and convert into meaningful metrics and management reports.
In return you will be offered an attractive starting salary accompanied with an excellent benefits package.
To apply is easy, contact Oli ob firstname.lastname@example.org or just simply apply online!
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Estimator, Civil Engineering & Groundwork's Manchester Permanent employed position £45,000-£50,000 + Benefits We have an immediate...