We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in Derby providing commercial support to their Rail Engineering design business.
My client provide OLE Design and professional engineering services to Rail Electrification projects to both internal and external customers in the UK and overseas.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be simultaneously supporting multiple project managers with contract values of up to £5m in a technologically innovative and high value-added environment.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven commercial professional to work in a growing and high value-added business that delivers diverse and continually developing products and services to a wide range of global rail customers.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Adhering to Commercial Procedures.
• Ensuring on time payment in line with contractual entitlement.
• Customer interfacing on all commercial matters, including: Change control submissions, monitoring and settlements, Customer correspondence and final account administration and settlements.
• Post contract award commercial support to individual project managers and projects.
• Pre contract commercial activities.
• Subcontract procurement and management.
• Preparation of Monthly project reports and commercial input at reviews.
• Contractual documentation management.
• Risk Management
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the following:
• Experience working for a Tier 1 contractor on either Engineering or Infrastructure projects.
• The desire for working with innovative technology in a niche market.
• Quantity Surveying Degree Educated. Desire to work towards professional accreditation (eg: RICS, ICES).
• Looking to progress and develop a long-term commercial career.
In return my client offer an excellent salary (dependant on experience) and package including; Company Car, partner and self healthcare option on entry and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Applications – Please contact Corey Spencer on 01189 241179 & email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently recruiting for an M&E Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis based in Derby. This role is with a leading player in the UK...
I am currently recruiting for an experience Assistant/Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis based in North Nottinghamshire. This role is with a...
Senior Quantity Surveyor Derby Permanent Competitive Salary + Benefits I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Derby...