Online timesheets provide a fast and efficient way to process your pay. Without the need for paperwork and postage, it is also better for the environment.
If you you would like to move to online timesheets, please call 0118 932 0100 or contact our payroll team at email@example.com
If you have registered to use our online timesheets and have been issued with your username and password, please click on the link below to login. You will be taken to an external website.
Please note the timesheets username and password is different to your account when you registered your personal details, CV and job alerts.
If you are coming to the end of your contract, please visit our looking for a job page or talk to your Resourcing Solutions consultant on 0118 932 0100.
Revised Christmas Timetable
As Christmas approaches, we are preparing for our biggest contract season ever. The increase in activity and bank holidays mean that there are changes to our payroll service.
In order that you are paid, please ensure that timesheets are:
- Fully completed and authorised
- Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted in accordance with the timetable below
Deadline for week ending 13th December:
Tuesday 15th 12.00 midday (payment made Friday 18th December)
Deadlines for week ending 20th December:
Monday 21st 11.00 am (payment made Thursday 24th December)
Monday 21st 17.30 pm (payment made Tuesday 29th December)
Deadline for week ending 27th December:
Tuesday 29th 09.00 am (payment made Thursday 31st December)
Tuesday 29th 11.00 am (payment made Monday 4th January)
Normal service resumes week ending 3rd January:
Tuesday 5th 12.00 midday (payment made Friday 8th)
Thursday 7th 12.00 midday (payment made Tuesday 12th)
- Any omissions, inaccuracies or missed deadlines will result in delayed payments to you
- Any timesheets received after the deadlines will be processed in the next available pay run
- If you have any queries, please speak to your consultant (not payroll) in the first instance
- Our offices are closed from 24th December - 3rd January