Our vision is ‘engaging people’. This has many connotations, and all will be relevant to us being the recruitment provider of choice, whether you are looking for hard-to-find talent, looking for your next role, or you are looking to join Resourcing Solutions.
Recruitment is more competitive today than it's ever been. Not only is the war for talent considered by many to be the biggest challenge facing business but the digital age has permitted our clients to use technology to source quality candidates directly without the need to resort to the services of an external consultancy. To keep up with, and where possible stay ahead of, the pace of this change we have had to develop our services and our value proposition, to both our customers and to our employees, in order to stay relevant. Our survival and our continuing success has relied on a dynamic approach to every aspect of the development of our business model.
We are structured to best enable us to achieve our mission statement and live our values in the pursuit of developing deep and meaningful relationships with our clients and candidates, and impacting them by making a significant positive difference.
Our mantra: Our business is built on engaging people.
To succeed we need to be engaging people.
Our values: To deliver our maximum
through working with PRIDE
and as a TEAM
(PRIDE=Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence)
(TEAM=Together Everyone Achieves More)
- Resourcing Solutions is a business that has grown organically starting from a spare room with £45K of personal savings as start-up capital into a multi-branch business that has now turned over £400M since it started trading.
- Resourcing Solutions has consistently posted profits in every year since inception despite extremely challenging trading conditions and rapid changes in the business landscape during this period.
- Resourcing Solutions is a Thames Valley Top 250 Businesses. We are currently sitting at number 87 based on 2015-16 turnover of £46.1M. We are the highest placed recruitment business on the list.
- Resourcing Solutions run and maintain Investors in People (Silver Award).
- Resourcing Solutions run and maintain a quality management system BSN ISO 9001:2008.
- Resourcing Solutions currently trade with six out of the UK’s Top 10 construction contractors.
- Resourcing Solutions has recently been awarded supplier status to the Network Rail Contingent Labour Framework, a national agreement with the UK’s largest employer of rail personnel.
- Resourcing Solutions has recently been appointed to supply exclusively the UK’s largest rail project, High Speed 2, for the supply of senior staff in two key areas (Project Controls & Planning, and in Project Management).
- Resourcing Solutions has the support and back office platform to achieve its strategic plan of growing the business by June 2018 to £77M with Net Fee Income of £12M and an EBITDA of £3M with an increase of just 6 non-revenue producing staff.
We want to make sure we really stand out when it comes to the value we provide to our customers. We have recently rolled out a unique candidate attraction initiative which will enable us to engage with candidates before they are active on the market. This tool uses the entire suite of digital communications and will also provide a rich source of market intelligence that will help us consult with our clients and contribute to their strategic thinking on how they cope with skill shortages.
We see a key part of our consultative role as being to give them a competitive edge in the war for talent through providing insights into how they can develop their employer brand. We do this through competitor analysis, establishing why people are leaving companies; why people are joining companies; and intelligence on hot topics such as attracting more women to engineering/construction/senior management roles; attracting cross trainable talent from other industries etc.
In addition we can provide market intelligence to jobseekers with data on remuneration, as well as provide them with the facility to be a passive candidate while keeping a careful watch on roles that are relevant to their skillset.
Click to read our Our Mission and Values
"I started Resourcing Solutions with the aim of setting up an environment where people who take a great sense of pride in performing to the best of their ability would want to work. I am a strong believer that we need to establish deep and meaningful relationships with our clients in order to attract great candidates; and that we need to have close relationships with our candidates in order to get to support the best companies."