At Resourcing Solutions we have a ‘work hard play hard’ culture. Everyone has their own individual personal development plan that sets out a programme of the training and development to support people to perform at their best and achieve their career objectives and ambitions. We invest heavily in ensuring our staff are armed with the best systems and tools to enable them to be competitive and deliver great results.
As far as the ‘play hard’ aspect of the role, we offer generous remuneration packages. There is always plenty of fun to be had in and around the workplace. Our Ministry of Fun is responsible for organising regular subsidised fun filled events. In addition to this we hold an annual Summer Ball, an annual Conference, VIP events, quarterly President’s Club events, as well as departmental nights out.
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive basic salaries
- Attractive individual bonus structure for consultants
- Annual sales bonus for consultants
- Annual support bonus for support staff
- 25 days holiday (*Purple Cow benefit could take this up to 37 days)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Sponsored vocational training and qualifications
- Company car scheme
We also show our appreciation for our amazing support staff we give them their birthday off. We also run a loyalty scheme where on every anniversary we treat our staff to a professional clothing allowance.
*Resourcing Solutions runs a scheme to reward sales staff who perform beyond expectation with additional perks focused on work:life balance. These include options to earn the right to:
- Up to 12 days additional leave
- Home working
We have a range of monthly, quarterly and annual awards to recognise achievements such as
- Outstanding contribution of the month
- Employee of the quarter
- Consultant of the quarter
- Permanent consultant of the year
- Contract consultant of the year
- Employee of the year
- Top Billers (by category)
- Best Newcomer
- Most Improved
...all of which receive much coveted prizes as well as the accolade.
For more information on our employee vacancies please visit our current vacancies page. Alternatively, please call Amanda Mortimer, Rebecca Bainton or Alison Jackson in our internal recruitment team on 0118 924 1135, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our discuss working with us form.