In addition to our recruitment services, we are able to provide high quality, technically competent survey teams. Our survey team is equipped with the latest in surveying technology to carry out a wide range of site surveys in the UK. This enables our construction clients to produce accurate, compliant drawings to enable timely delivery of contractual obligations.
- Initial site surveys - including initial site survey, establishing the building footprint and providing gridlines and datum levels. These can be provided in 2D and 3D drawings and reports in various formats
- Deformation, noise and vibration monitoring - we provide, install, maintain and regularly report on a wide range of monitoring works. Including:
- dust monitoring (including PM10)
- settlement/movement monitoring
- vibration monitoring
- noise monitoring
- inclinometer monitoring
- precise levelling
- Volumetric surveys - using contouring and elevation analysis tools, we are able to provide precise volume calculations based on digital terrain models as well as cut and fill volumes
- Measured building surveys - Our ‘reflectorless’ instruments enable us to survey remote, inaccessible or dangerous areas without having to venture into them
- ‘As built’ surveys - we carry out ‘As built’ surveys to provide a record of where a project stands at a specific point in time
- Topographical surveys and mapping - using traditional traversing techniques or the latest GPS technology, we can supply completed surveys in a range of electronic formats
- Pile setting out - our pile setting out service provides a fast and efficient way to identify pile positions which in turns saves money and time
Recent projects that we have undertaken for clients include: vibration/façade movement monitoring for a residential project; establishing controls for a commercial refurbishment; and noise monitoring for an office block fit out.
To contact our survey team, please call +44 (0)208 10 200 80 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org