Recruiter – Build Environment – Uxbridge
Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning recruitment specialist in Engineering and Construction disciplines for Rail, Power and the Built Environment/Construction.
Operating across 3 sites, we have 100 staff and have over 20 years of recruitment experience in our sectors. We are additionally supported by our parent company which employ over 700 recruitment staff in 14 offices across 4 continents – the opportunities with us are endless!
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to join our Contract Recruitment Team. You will be given the opportunity to work within the buoyant construction sector. You will build a strong network of professionals to ensure we deliver in line with our clients expectations. With a great training & development programme you will progress your career within a team of successful consultants.
Our Contract along with the Perm division houses one of our longest serving employees who can offer best of support and advice to someone wanting to become a valued specialist in their market. We work with the majority of employers of choice across our sectors which coupled with our impressive candidate network and loyal client base that have worked with us since 1996 offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career and earnings to the limit!
Our benefits package is as impressive as our people:-
- Excellent basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme
- 25 days holiday (with opportunity to earn another 12 days!)
- Company car / allowance scheme (dependent on position)
- Sickness insurance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Clothing allowance
- Regular exciting incentive schemes including VIP trips away
- On- going training and development
- Funding to study industry specific and management qualifications
- Leading edge technology to give you the edge over your competitors
- Option to finish early on a Friday
- Perkbox – (hundreds of great employee Perks including discounts on gym membership and high street shopping)
Apply now or contact Rebecca Bainton at Resourcing Solutions head office.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Managing Quantity Surveyor Location: London Sector: Rail Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package ...
A major railway Signalling and Telecommunications contractor is seeking a Railway Telecoms Site Manager to work on a major Re-signalling scheme in the...
Area Manager - Gas Networks London & Surrounding One of key clients within the utility sector are looking to appoint an experienced Area Manager...