Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Opportunity – Derby
Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning recruitment specialist in Engineering and Construction disciplines for Rail, Power and the Built Environment/Construction.
Our construction team are now looking to expand and we have an opportunity for a Recruiter to join the team. You will be working within the construction sector and be responsible for the 360 recruitment process.
This will involve working with our current clients, creating new business opportunities and taking control of the candidate side of the recruitment process.
Our benefits package is as impressive as our people:-
- Excellent basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company car / allowance scheme (dependent on position)
- Sickness insurance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Clothing allowance
- Regular exciting incentive schemes including VIP trips away
- On- going training and development
- Funding to study industry specific and management qualifications
- Leading edge technology to give you the edge over your competitors
- Option to finish early on a Friday
- Perkbox – (hundreds of great employee Perks including discounts on gym membership and high street shopping)
Operating across 3 sites, we have 100 staff and have over 20 years of recruitment experience in our sectors. We are additionally supported by our parent company which employ over 700 recruitment staff in 14 offices across 4 continents – the opportunities with us are endless!
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Estimator, J2755072 Kirkby in Ashfield Permanent £33k plus annual salary depending on experience I am currently looking for an Estimator based...
Currently looking for an Engineer to join a well established groundwork and foundations company based in the North West on a permanent basis. The...
Award winning international engineering consultancy seeks to employ a proven railway maintenance engineering professional with experience of...